Introducing the Worlds’s Best Dog Toy, The Foobler. Entertain and Keep Your Dog Happy For up to 9 Hours…
Reduce your Dogs Bad Behaviour and Maintain their True Nature to Hunt & Play
IMPROVE BRAIN DEVELOPMENT
HELPS WITH SEPARATION ANXIETY WHEN LEFT ALONE
REDUCES BAD BEHAVIOUR
LASTS UP TO 9 HOURS!!!
The Revolutionary Foobler Dog Toy
The Most Advanced and Engaging Dog Toy ever made, that is Making Dogs Australia wide wag their tail. It keeps your Dog playing an interactive and learning game, dispensing food throughout the day.
Oh, and did we mention the…. Foobler lasts up to 9 hours!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
Click open section to insert x2 AA batteries
Add your favourite treats (up to 12 mm), select the Timer
Turn on Foobler and watch your Dog be entertained for hours
(Yes, take me to Foobler Check Out Below. I understand that purchasing today guarantees my success 100%!)
SO WHAT IS THE FOOBLER ?
The Foobler is an automatic self-reloading puzzle feeder with 6 timer activated pods.It’s like having 6 puzzle toys in one, that deliver a full day’s worth of regular kibble or treats for them to enjoy.
- 1 Insert Batteries – Unlock the Foobler compartment and insert x2
AA Batteries (Only loosen 1 screw)
- 2 Timer – Select the food timer dispense option from 15 –90 minutes
- 3 Open Lid – Open the top lid and add your favourite snack
- 4 Have fun – Press the button and watch the Green light flash with
Foobler Fun ahead
Try the Brand New Blue Tooth Foobler
Foobler Bluetooth allows you to design a feeding schedule for your dog combined with its smart toy play that is uniquely customizable for your pet’s needs and behavior. Just download the App and Get Started to…
Schedule Active Feedings for a full day’s play or just a few hours.
Manually control Foobler’s dispense feature to open one of six Food Pods on demand and trigger alert sounds
You can select three different Feeding timer Modes
Track your pet’s activity to better observe, understand their habits and gain insights on your four-legged friend.
Why Your Dog will Love you for the Foobler
Doggy Fun: Dogs are just like us humans who love to play, be entertained and have food treats during the day
Healthy treats: Release throughout the day to give it an energy boost and reward
Reducing Bad Behaviour: stop having had your outdoor furniture chewed or garden hoses ruined
Brain Development: The more they play, entertain and engage in activities, means a smarter and happy Doggy
Maintains your Dog’s True Nature: A dog’s DNA is to hunt and forage for food and to challenged daily to keep it active. The Foobler will continue this and make your Dog love you even more
Foobler was designed for interactive and supervised play, and is recommended for dogs up to 50lbs (not Giant breeds) Always supervise your Dog when introducing the Foobler to ensure it’s not used a chew toy.
Get The Foobler
(Shipping is $9.90 via Express Post or Courier)
Get Blue Tooth Foobler
(Shipping is $9.90 via Express Post or Courier)
Does the Foobler come with Batteries?
No, you will need to purchase x2 AA batteries
How do I use the Foobler?
How do I insert the batteries?
Please see the video on how to open How to install the Foobler Batteries
How do I open the Foobler lids
Please see the video on how Open the Foobler lids
How do I turn on the Foobler
Please see the video on how turn on the Foobler – Make sure the Green light is flashing
How do I introduce the Foobler to a Timid or Playful dog
Please see the video on How to Introduce the Foobler to Timid and Playful Dogs
Is the plastic material Pet Safe?
We specifically selected materials that are FDA compliant.
Note: the Foobler does require x2 AA batteries so your Dog should be monitored at all times when using the Foobler
How do you introduce the Foobler to Timid Dogs?
The bell sound or size of Foobler can sometimes be intimidating to small or timid pets.
• Be certain your dog is hungry and interested in eating the kibble you will be offering.
• Introduce Foobler to your pet by placing 2-3 pieces near Foobler. Once your pet eats those pieces of kibble go to the next step.
• Place several pieces of kibble in the finger cut outs on the food lid on top of Foobler. When your pet is comfortable eating those pieces then go to the next step.
• Once your pet understands that Foobler is associated with their favorite food, introduce
What size Dog can use the Foobler
The Foobler was designed for interactive and supervised play, and is recommended for dogs up to 50lbs.
What are the dimensions of the Foobler?
And weigh approximately 600 grams
What size Kibbles / treats can be used in the Foobler?
It can accept kibbles up to 12mm in diameter.
Does the Foobler come with additional instructions?
Yes the Foobler comes with an instruction leaflet
Does the Foobler come with a Guarantee?
Confidently, the answer is quite simply… YES!
Once Foobler has been returned to us (within 30 days from original order date), we’ll provide a one-time replacement… no questions asked.
Please reach us via our contact page for more information
If you purchased Foobler from a Retailer, please return to their location.
What timer modes are available?
The Foobler has the option of 15, 30, 60 or 90 minutes food dispenser settings
Is Foobler Durable?
Very! Still, no dog toy is indestructible. The Foobler was designed for interactive and supervised play, and is recommended for dogs up to 50lbs.
Monitor your dog during play, and inspect the toy frequently; worn or damaged Foobler toys should be removed and replaced immediately.
If you think your dog has swallowed a piece of Foobler , contact your veterinarian.
Ultimately, your dog’s safety is your responsibility.
Can my Aggressive Chewer Dog use it?
Foobler is an interactive puzzle feeder and not a chew toy. It is designed to be highly durable, but aggressive chewers need to be monitored until they understand
How do you introduce the Foobler to Aggressive Chewers?
• It is ideal for you to introduce Foobler to your pet in an interactive manner to help them understand how it works to deliver food.
• Observe how your dog plays with Foobler. If they continue to play to the point of chewing or gnawing, take away Foobler and reintroduce it to your dog with the next bell alert to reinforce understanding that food is available again. Repeat this method to help them learn how Foobler works.
• Demonstrate the relationship between the bell sound and food by pressing and holding the power button then rock and roll the Foobler to allow kibble or treats to fall out the hole. Repeat this several times to be sure your pet understands that the bell means food.